At LRH, w e are searching for a Registered Nurse to join our Endoscopy Lab team. If you are passionate about healthcare and providing quality care to patients, apply today to learn more about the first step if your career with LRH.
Shift: 48 hours in biweekly pay period – Flexible hours/Schedule
- Uses the standards of nursing practice and mutually problem solves with the patient, family, other healthcare providers, and the community, as appropriate, to develop a well-coordinated and collaborated plan of care to address the patient's needs.
- Demonstrates a competent level of behavior in the professional registered nurse role, through engagement in caring relationships, modeling of caring factors and the promotion of optimal outcomes.
- Assure zero preventable harm by demonstrating keen attention to all patient safety and quality practices including but not limited to hand hygiene, intentional hourly rounding, pro-active toileting, clutter-free, healing environment.
- Establish self-caring practices through demonstrating personal safety practices and engaging in continuous learning to advance one's professional practice.
- Exhibits commitment to the vision, core purpose/mission and goals of LRH, modeling the Quality-Caring Model concepts by initiating, cultivating, and sustaining caring relationships with patients and families, other nurses and other members of the healthcare team.
- Demonstrate ethical practice by maintaining patient confidentiality within legal and regulatory parameters in a nonjudgmental and nondiscriminatory manner that appreciates the unique meanings of patients, families, and the community.
- Fosters a spirit of clinical inquiry through integration of the Quality-Caring Model with specific evidenced based nursing interventions, to positively influence health outcomes. Uses the best available evidence, including research findings, to guide practice decisions and continually question and evaluate practice. Participate in activities to support clinical inquiry as appropriate to the nurse's skills, knowledge and experience.
- Appropriately utilizes resources by maintaining an open, flexible approach and considering factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost, and impact in planning and delivering nursing services.
- Interacts with and contributes to the professional development of students, peers, and other healthcare providers as colleagues. Use caring relationship to enhance the healthy work environment by working with others in a way that promotes mutual respect and meaningful recognition of each person's contribution.
- Demonstrates leadership qualities that influence and guide fellow team members to maximize the potential of the team as a whole and promote a culture of peer to peer accountability. Contribute to the professional practice environment through participation on committees, councils, administrative teams and in professional organizations as appropriate to the nurse's skills, knowledge, and experience.
· Associates Degree
· Bachelor's Degree preferred – will need to obtain within three years of employment
· At least one year of experience as an RN
· AHA BLS Card
· Current License as RN in Florida
· Experience in Endoscopy preferred
W hy Lakeland Regional Health?
Medical Insurance and Prescription Plan
Dental and Vision Insurance
Free YMCA membership
Anniversary Appreciation Awards
And so much more!
About Lakeland Regional Health:
Lakeland Regional Health is a large, globally recognized, award winning, integrated healthcare system located in Central Florida. LRH is a not-for-profit facility which provides healthcare to everyone, regardless of status. Our 864-bed main Lakeland campus is one of the largest hospitals in the state of Florida and also operates the busiest single-site Emergency Department in the nation.
As LRH continue to grow, the Women & Children Pavilion recently opened. The Pavilion is an eight story, 170 bed state of the art facility located at our main Lakeland Campus. The Women's and Children's facility offers medical attention that has not been previously offered in Polk County. Lakeland Regional Health is improving lives every day through safe and exceptional care, prevention and wellness, education and discovery.
What is it like to work for Lakeland Regional Health? Our Award Winning Workplace has achieved best workplace awards from Forbes, Becker's, and Gallup (among only 40 organizations world-wide); achieved
Internal Number: 5280
About Lakeland Regional Health
Lakeland Regional Health is committed to providing patient-focused, health care services while continuing to improve the quality of care to our patients, families, guests and physicians.