W e are searching for a Sous Chef/Supervisor to join our team. If you are passionate about healthcare and providing nutritious options to hospital visitors, apply today to learn more about the first step if your career with LRH.
Shift: Monday – Friday with Rotation Weekends/Holidays, 11 AM – 9 PM
What will you do?
- Demonstrate accountability for shift/team operations and care/service delivery to support achievement of organizational priorities.
- Coach front line team members to support ongoing professional development and hardwire technical and professional capabilities.
- Create a high performing team by building strong relationships, delegating work and nurturing commitment and engagement.
- Manage team conflict/issues implementing appropriate corrective actions, improvement plans and regular performance evaluations.
- Apply change management best practices and standard work to support departmental changes and ensure effective team transition.
- Promote a healthy and safe culture to advance system, team and service experience.
- Complete additional tasks for assigned by leadership
What qualifications & experience do you need?
High School or Equivalent Required
Associates Degree or BAS Degree in Food Service Management and/or Culinary Arts Preferred
Certified Chef de Cuisine by the American Culinary Foundation Preferred
Must obtain Serv Safe Certificate within 6 months of employment (Sanitation Certificate)
Must complete the LRH Management Training program (e.g. Supervisor Orientation) within the first six months in role.
Why Lakeland Regional Health?
Medical Insurance and Prescription Plan
Dental and Vision Insurance
Free YMCA membership
Anniversary Appreciation Awards
And so much more!
About Lakeland Regional Health:
Lakeland Regional Health is a large, globally recognized, award winning, integrated healthcare system located in Central Florida. LRH is a not-for-profit facility which provides healthcare to everyone, regardless of status. Our 864-bed main Lakeland campus is one of the largest hospitals in the state of Florida and also operates the busiest single-site Emergency Department in the nation.
As LRH continue to grow, the Women & Children Pavilion recently opened. The Pavilion is an eight story, 170 bed state of the art facility located at our main Lakeland Campus. The Women's and Children's facility offers medical attention that has not been previously offered in Polk County. Lakeland Regional Health is improving lives every day through safe and exceptional care, prevention and wellness, education and discovery.
What is it like to work for Lakeland Regional Health? Our Award Winning Workplace has achieved best workplace awards from Forbes, Becker's, and Gallup (among only 40 organizations world-wide); achieved
Internal Number: 4853
About Lakeland Regional Health
Lakeland Regional Health is committed to providing patient-focused, health care services while continuing to improve the quality of care to our patients, families, guests and physicians.