Please visit our website for the most up to date information at:
Make sure you have selected the "Mercy " site
1. Graduate of accredited college of pharmacy
2. California License prior to start of PGY2
3. Graduate of accredited PGY1 program
4. Letter of interest ( maximum 250 word limit)
5. Curriculum vitae
6. College of pharmacy transcripts
7. Personal on-site interview
8. Three letters of recommendation ( two from inpatient clerkships recommended)
9. Current Basic Life Support license certified by American Heart Association
10. Licensure by November 1 of residency year
About Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego - PGY2 Critical Care
Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego is part of the nationally renowned Scripps Health network. Located in the heart of Hillcrest, it is the county's longest established medical center and is an academic teaching hospital. It is a Level 1 Trauma Center, Primary Stroke Center, STEMI receiving center and affiliated with six schools of Pharmacy. The PGY1 program has been fully Accredited by ASHP since 2002. The PGY2 programs in Critical Care and Psychiatry enrolled their first residents in 2017 and are in candidate status.
*Residents have the opportunity to participate in programs throughout Scripps' five campus locations.
The Pharmacy department is open 24/7 and includes a Main Pharmacy, Oncology Infusion Center, 11 pharmacist practice settings and nine satellite locations along with telepharmacy services. Our pharmacist attendings provide a broad range of clinical services, carry out pharmacist-driven medication protocols and teach pharmacy students, medical residents and pharmacy residents.
Unique to our program the pharmacy residents are integrated into the medical teaching program and are also considered housestaff.
Annually we train over 20 Pharm D candidates and 55 medical interns and residents.
BACK TO TOP
ENA Job Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else ENA Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at ENA Job Center.