Exceptional Urgent Care Opportunity in Denton, TX! Recognizing that primary care is rapidly moving toward an urgent care model, HCA's clinics allow primary care physicians the flexibility, convenience and work/life balance that an urgent care schedule can offer.
With this, we are seeking BE/BC Family Medicine, Med/Peds or Emergency Medicine physicians to join our team.
- Comfortable seeing ages 3 months and up - Board Certified/Board Eligible - Has or willing to obtain Texas State Medical Licensure - Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: Pediatric & Adult Care; 1st Read on X-Rays; Suturing - Complex Lacerations and Multi-Layer Closures
- Excellent Compensation - Quarterly Bonuses - Flexible, Reasonable Hours; Great Work/Life Balance - Outpatient Only; No Hospital Rounds or ER Call - Comprehensive Benefits Package - PTO Including Paid Time Off for CME - Relocation Allowance - Sign-On Bonus
Situated within the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area, the City of Denton offers small-town charm within a short drive of the big city. Denton's rich history, strong entrepreneurial community, vibrant art and music scene, popular hot spots and array of outdoor recreation (parks, trails, water park, natatorium) landed the city the title of "Number 1 Small Town in America" by Rand McNally and USA Today in 2012. No matter what your interest or passion, Denton's friendly atmosphere and sense of community make it the perfect spot to call home!
ABOUT DENTON REGIONAL URGENT CARE:
At Denton Regional Urgent Care, we know that life doesn’t always wait. That’s why our urgent care center offers Denton families convenient access to expert care right when it is needed. Our knowledgeable and friendly providers and staff are experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of illnesses and injuries and benefit from the support of Medical City Denton (formerly Denton Regional Medical Center), Denton County's only designated trauma center.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
For more information, interested candidates are encouraged to contact Ashley Eichenlaub, HCA Physician Recruiter, at (804) 525-1680 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
- BE/BC in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds
- Comfortable seeing ages 3 months and up
- Has or willing to obtain Texas State Medical Licensure
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: Pediatric & Adult Care; 1st Read on X-Rays; Suturing - Complex Lacerations and Multi-Layer Closures
Internal Number: J-031486
Recognizing that primary care is rapidly moving toward an urgent care model, HCA, the largest healthcare organization in the US and HealthOne, are introducing CareNow clinics. CareNow was founded in 1993 and has grown to become one of the largest independent providers of urgent care, walk-in family practice, and occupational health services. CareNow is one of the top providers of unplanned medical care in the US. Our pleasant doctors, skilled staff and inviting atmosphere put CareNow health clinics far ahead of traditional hospitals and health care centers.
At CareNow HealthOne, we make every effort to ensure our doctors realize the satisfying and rewarding career they’ve dedicated their lives to achieve—with more control, convenience and financial returns. As a physician-driven company, we are dedicated to providing the wide depth of resources that allow you to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients care. With flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support, you’ll finally enjoy the quality career that provides a work/life balance all physicians’ desire. Come practice with us!
BACK TO TOP
ENA Job Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else ENA Membership has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at ENA Job Center.