Infinity HealthCare/ Envision Physician Services is currently seeking an EMS Medical Director to join our team at Swedish American Hospital in Rockford, IL.
Candidates must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
• ED annual volume: 72,000
• Illinois Level II Trauma Center (approximately 500 trauma service admissions per year)
• Physician Coverage: Eight (8), Nine (9) and Ten (10) hour shifts, double coverage (24 Hours) in main ED with overlapping shifts - EM physician coverage: 55 hours
• Physician Extender Coverage: 80 hours
•“Intake” Physician Extender (Triage/Fast Track)
• University of Illinois Family Practice Residency Program affiliation
• EDAP (State of Illinois recognition as ED Approved for Pediatrics)
• Chest Pain Center
• Stroke Center
• EMS Resource Hospital (the region’s largest EMS provider)
• Affiliate of UW Health
- Rockford, IL
Internal Number: JO000015814
About Envision Physician Services
Envision Physician Services (www.envisionphysicianservices.com) is a multi-specialty provider group and healthcare management team that provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to more than 780 facilities in 48 states. Envision Physician Services brings together EmCare and Sheridan Healthcare as one organization, allowing us to provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group.
We invest in our 23,000 clinicians, providing them with the tools, resources and technologies they need to deliver high-quality patient care. This infrastructure includes quality and performance reporting, operational support, dedicated lean process improvement teams and risk management resources.
Envision Physician Services is built for your career— wherever it takes you. You’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs, schedule and goals at any stage of your career