PAYING SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL FOR OVERNIGHT SHIFT. Overnight Staff needed for progressive, high volume Veterinary Hospital.
A high volume veterinary hospital located in the West St. Paul, Inver Grove Heights area is seeking to fill an overnight position.
Hours per week: Full time 30-40 overnight (8PM to 7 or 8AM): Including weekends and holidays
• Care for hospitalized animals (small animals, dogs, cats, reptiles etc.)
• Work with on-call doctor to ensure quality animal care
• Assist on-call doctor with emergencies
• Walk, feed and clean up after animals
• Janitorial duties as needed:
- Nightly vacuuming, mopping and sanitizing of clinic, waiting room, exam rooms, surgical suites, treatment area, lab etc.
- Fill supplies as needed
- Sort, wash, dry , fold and put away laundry
Seeking an individual experienced with animal care, but will train the right individual. Applicant must be self motivated, detail orientated, have general PC skills, be highly organized, able to prioritize and make decisions under pressure. Applicant will have a positive attitude and a solid work history.
This full time position includes an amazing benefits package. The package includes health insurance, dental insurance, PTO, long term disability, 401K (after 1 year) and other benefits.
Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Thank you for your interest.
Internal Number: overnight
About Southview Animal Hospital
Southview Animal Hosptial32 West Mendota RoadInver Grove Heights, MN 55077Phone: 651-455-2258Fax: 651-453-1017E-Mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org