Level III ED | $210 per hour| 100K sign on | No More Locums
Jackson Physician Search
May 5, 2018
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
Full Time - Experienced
Are you tired of Locums? Have you had one too many last minute cancellations? Would you like to be treated as priority, and have a trusted dependable relationship with a hospital?
Come join this multispecialty group in Minnesota and buy a second home away from home. People are gracious, and housing affordability will astound you. This is your answer if you seek to cut out the middleman.
• Level 3 ED with 12,000 combined annual volume with Urgent Care visits • Shifts are 8a-6p or 6p-8a. Additional weekend cross coverage from 12p-8a during peak time.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Flexible scheduling to work 1500-2000 hours per year earning $210 per hour.
• Generous benefits package includes full health, malpractice, 401(k) annual employer contribution of 10% match, and shareholder opportunities
• 100K Sign on, 15K relocation assistance, student loan forgiveness, and residency stipend
Charming community with a population of 20,000 boasts an unemployment rate less than 5%, growing local economy, cost of living 7% less than nation average, and top rated public & private schools in the state
• Minnesota was recently voted by WHO as the Number 2 place in the country to practice medicine based on quality of practice, reimbursements, and total compensation
• Local public schools offer advanced placement and college level course for students. State ranks Top 3 in the US for highest ACT Test scores.
• 2.5 hours to Minneapolis and 30 minutes to Fargo, ND
For more information and further consideration please contact; Mark Mendoza direct at 469.909.6658 or by email at email@example.com
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: JO-1710-2716
About Jackson Physician Search
Jackson Physician Search, formerly known as Jackson & Coker Permanent Placement, is proud to announce our name change. We have achieved phenomenal growth thanks to our valued clients and our deep commitment to their success. To highlight our leadership and clarify our role in the permanent placement physician industry, our new name is now Jackson Physician Search.
While our name, logo and website are new, you will still be working with the same professionals who remain laser-focused on our mission of bringing physicians and healthcare organizations together to improve the lives of patients, families and communities. Jackson Physician Search is still part of the growing family of Jackson Healthcare companies.
Jackson Physician Search remains committed to service excellence as we deliver what’s important to you: A track record for results, built on your trust in the skills of our team and the transparency of our process.
We encourage you to visit our new site at www.jacksonphysiciansearch.com.