Attending Public Psychiatrists, Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center
The Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Francisco invites applications for Attending Psychiatrists at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center (Zuckerberg San Francisco General). We serve as the City and County of San Francisco safety net public hospital and work predominantly with underserved populations. Openings for psychiatric inpatient, consultation/liaison, substance use, community/outpatient treatment, emergency services, and forensic psychiatry for both adult and/or children are often available and will be filled in a rank and series commensurate with experience. A start date of July 1, 2018 or thereafter is anticipated for these positions. Additional details regarding these opportunities are available upon request.
• MD or equivalent; board-certified or board-eligible in psychiatry; and licensed to practice medicine in California at the time of appointment
• Demonstrated clinical, educational, and administrative skills with a strong commitment to an academic career as a clinician-educator
• Demonstrated cultural competence in working with vulnerable and culturally diverse populations
• Clinical research experience preferred
• Perform direct clinical care
• Participate in teaching, supervision and assessment of trainees
• Engage in innovation and continual improvements in clinical and educational programs
• Participate in departmental, university, and public service
Apply online at https://aprecruit.ucsf.edu/apply/JPF01595
UCSF seeks candidates whose experience, teaching, research, or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence. The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age or protected veteran status.